Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bimbang...

What happend to me?
What happend to him?
and what happend to us?

mostly nothing happend
justru karena itu , gue bingung apa hanya gue yang merasakan
atau memang ini yang terjadi?
I dont feel anything right now.
and i thinks he is tired to face me also.

1 month more, I dont have any mood to face it.
even for any preparation, i dont care.

Maybe he is not reliaze about it.
Kelakuannya yang membuat semua ini terjadi..
Kecuekannya, kesibukannya, Acuh ga acuh nya, itu membuat setiap kali bertemu gue juga males hadapinnya.

If u ask me, do I love him?
my answer is : Yes!

but for now, i just confuse what happend beetwen us will give me happy ending?

Semua ini membuat gue terus kesel dan kesel, makanya i try to be cool, try to not much care. learn to ignoring, control feeling and dont think about him. (since he not think about me too)

is it my fault ? his fault? or our fault?
Just say that my fault

4 comments:

Plastic said...

pi...
Kenapa loe ?
Kaya na sedih bgt
Inget maseh banyak yg bisa di ajak share
Jangan kebawa perasaan dulu

selvia pia said...

thanks Jol...

yeah ntar 1-2 hari juga udah baikan kok..
mungkin memang namanya mahluk cowo itu pada dasarnya begitu.
ngga ngerti gimana perawaan cewe.
:(

AstRid YuLisa^anGie^ said...

piaaaa.....ikutaaan galau...kalo gw biasanya gw ingetin pia..klo gw udah mulai ngerasa kayak lo..biar tau and solving the problem..or maybe..pre-wed syndrom... :) b strong...I know u can do it...i believe that u would have a happy ending...

Diana Ang said...

whoa. pia. sama aku juga lagi mellow ni. hate this feeling :[

 

all about Pia's life Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates