Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Baby Boy and Me


It's 3 a.m., they're all asleep, 
and no-one's here to see. 
As we rock slowly back and forth, 
My baby boy and me.

His little hand is feather light 
Tucked up against my chin. 
I hold his tiny hand in mine, 
and stroke his baby skin.

The house about us creaks and groans, 
The clock hands creep around. 
He snuggles closer to me still, 
And makes his baby sounds.

I love these quiet hours so much, 
And cherish every one. 
Store memories up inside my heart 
For lonely nights to come.

All too soon he'll be grown up, 
His need for mama gone. 
But until then I still have time 
For kisses and for song.

Time for quiet hours like this 
With him cuddled in my arms, 
Where I wish he'd always stay 
Protected, safe and warm.

And yet I know the day will come 
When his tiny little hand, 
will be bigger than my own. 
He'll grow to be a man.

But until then he's mine to love 
With no one here to see. 
As we rock slowly back and forth, 
My baby boy and me.

1 comments:

outbound di malang said...

Kunci keberhasilan adalah menanamkan kebiasaan sepanjang hidup Anda untuk melakukan hal - hal yang Anda takuti.
tetap semangat tinggi untuk jalani hari ini ya gan ! ditunggu kunjungannya :D

 

all about Pia's life Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates